Saturday, April 02, 2005

Eric and Gang

Tonight (Saturday, April 2nd) I had Eric (great Christian brother and Handong international student from Cameroon), Christian (funny South African international student), Chrissy (cool Korean-Canadian student who just got her eyebrow pierced! ouch!) and Chrissy's friend, Becky (from NY) over for pizza and chit-chat. We have a great bunch of students here and that is one of the main reasons I love teaching at Handong Global University. I guess I should post a few pics that Eric was kind enough to send me a while back...
Here's the greatly appreciated letter he sent along which shows you what kind of a considerate guy he is!

Beloved Andy,

Here are the photos of my "Thank You" party last semester. Do you remember the party I organized at the end of last semester? I'm attaching herewith the photos of the party. Hope you'd like them.

It's too bad that we've been bosom brothers all this while yet we don't have any photos of each other. Hope we get some soon.

Well Andy, have a blessed week ahead and see ya some time!

Blessings and much love,Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook