Friday, April 08, 2005

How I love my Bible-on-DVD!

I ordered a King James bible on DVD from the website www.biblesondvd.com for $29.95 US. (I found it while searching online as I had remembered my Dad saying while I was visiting home this vacation that he wished they could get the bible on DVD and then he'd read the bible consistently.)
They also have it in the new living translation which is pretty good. (better for 2nd language students)
It's awesome! I have been getting into the Word much more. I try listening to one proverb each day (as there are 31-perfect for 1 each day!) and 5 psalms as well (as there are 150-perfect for 5 each day) in order to get through Proverbs and Psalms once each month. Of course, this is in addition to further study.
How awesome is God's Word!!!!
"But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night." (Psalm 1:2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook