Thursday, April 07, 2005

How I love Wednesdays!!!

Today was another marvelous day at Handong University!
I've really come to enjoy my Wednesdays here as it is basically a nice break in the middle of the week. Apart from an occasional DLE (Department of Language and Education) meeting now and then, there is not a whole lot planned on this day.
Today was special for several reasons:
  • Another professor, Chris, was very helpful and diligent with the work he had done on the computer assisted lab class listening and comprehension test we have to come up with.
  • 1pm chapel was a wonderful testimony from a godly young lady at the lawschool of how searching for anything other than Jesus is useless.
  • Got a lot of work done on my http://andyinethiopia.blogspot.com website.
  • Today was "AFRICAN CULTURE NIGHT"!!!

Eric and some other gentlemen really put together a fine evening of information, music, dancing and cultural food. I can't stress how wonderful the students are here.

It's going on 1am on Thursday morning and I am dog-tired and must get up VERY early so I'll have to try posting some pics from tonight's African Party another time...I praise God for this wonderful day and joy of living he has recently rekindled within my heart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook