Tuesday, June 14, 2005

God's Grace Often Appears in the Form of Students

Wrapping things up at the end of the semester!
Got all 5 computer lab scores out of the way and now I need to focus on Composition scores and Grammar Practice scores...There is no REAL rush as I believe I have until the 29th to get final grades in.
I was pleasantly surprised to get the following email from one of my favorite students while in the office slaving over test results:
shalom, Andy!! ^-^
Thank you soooooooo much for teaching us this whole semester with God's love and passion praying for the class.
We(me, Hyunkyu, Yoonjung) want to have a fellowship with you...
so.... we would like to visit your room or meet you in the cafeteria or anywhere you'd like.
can you share your precious time with us on Tuesday at 3rd period or Friday night...
please let us know when you have time...
Shabbat shalom!! ^-^
see you at campus~!!

Wow! How nice of them! I am always amazed by God's grace that is poured out daily on my life. I've said it before and I will said again and again:
Any good that people see in me=the grace of God/the work of God in my life
Any bad that people see in me=me! (that is, my sinful/carnal nature that needs to be put to death daily!)
I praise God that there are students who are able to "love the unlovable" and to let their lights shine so brightly for God. Now, if only we professors could follow THEIR example...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook