Saturday, October 29, 2005

Davinci's TRUE intentions in "The Last Supper"

Of course non-Christians absolutely LOVE Dan Brown's popular novel. They think it actually gives them some substantiated reasons to avoid the truth of Christ's claims. They will be in for a rude awakening at the end of the Day... Leonardo da Vinci did not paint it with an intention of "hiding codes" as some would believe. The following well known story of daVinci shows his true passion and desire.
The great artist Leonarda da Vinci once took a friend to view his greatest masterpiece, "The Last Supper". His friend remarked, "The most striking thing in the picture is the cup". The famous artist took his brush, and with one strike wiped out the cup, as he said, "Nothing in my painting shall attract more attention than the face of my Master!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Folks my brother, Andrew, has a link on the righthand side called "BlessedChristianMan". I strongly urge you to click this link for a very, VERY special posting on my blog. Especially the ladies. lol. Love you bro. Keep up the good work. Remember bro we are to always put on the armor of God.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Well, I definitely should have put something on in those pics!
Those pics were quickly taken after a field exercise and I was all camouflaged and had my beret on and was just fooling around! Leave it to my brother to post something like THAT!
Just don't go there folks...

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook