Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Photos That Will Never Make The News


























Sometimes in our everyday lives we tend to forget what's going on elsewhere in the world and that the brave men and women of the service are just like you and me. They have family and friends back home who love them very much and are praying for their safe return. Stop for a moment and say a prayer for the troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait and around the world. This can be very powerful. Of all the gifts you could send someone in the more dangerous parts of the world, prayer is definitely the very best one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Brown said...

My pleasure!
Difficult to forget for me as several of our church members have family in Iraq and various places around the world. There are some very godly men/women that God has placed in such places to carry out His will.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook