Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good evening Andy.
This is Young Jae(10:00 class)
I really loved the video you showed us today.
I read the writen meterial several times through this afternoon and sticked it on my desk. I put the verses on a picture I had taken from Tokyo early this year.(took almost a half an hour) Letters are small a bit, but guess it'll be OK as a wall paper for your computer.(and for your blog)
Gonna send this picture to my friends in my church in Seoul too.
And there are some guys in Handong whom I'd love to show this "Letter from God"
Already there is only a month to go this semester.
EGC class was one of my delights this year, thank you Andy.
You're now in my daily prayers.
Have a great weekend. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook