Monday, July 24, 2006

Handong Students Mission Trip to Mongolia


"Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Sprit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:19,20) - I am so excited to tell you the great news that I want to share it with all of you. Group of people from HDS (Handong Discipleship Training) are going on the outreach to Mongolia on 30th of July until 12th of August (2weeks). We are going to be involved in the children ministry to the Mongolian church ministry. We are going to help the missionaries in the Mongolia with their mission works. Cut to the subject I would really appreciate if anyone of you who read this mail could pray for me and my co-workers who are going on the outreach. So the art of the work will be done to praise the greatest name of the all the time, Jesus Christ. Here are the some of prayer requests which this could be great help for us during outreach;
1. All that we do and all that we plan everything will be synchronized according to will of God. So we will carry out his will, not ours.
2. The true living worship will be carried out in us and through us thus who ever see us will see the greatness of God.
3. We pray that we as group can be united under name of Jesus Christ so we could carry out the mission works in harmony.
4. Healthy mind and body for the each and every member of the outreach team members.
5. All the funds will be fulfilled in the name of Christ so we could carry out his works for us. (\15000000, 11members) Thank you for reading this mail. I really hope that all of you who receive this letter will have the compassionate blessings from our highest God. Yours sincerely, Trent (Beong-Min) Min (HGU, U.I.L & Psychology)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook