Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Cute Little Baby!!!


Seung-Hoon, Marcella and I went out car-hunting on October 11th. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get a car in Korea!!! Here's a startling observation-not once did anyone ask to see a driver's license!!! They just ASSUMED I had one! Some people (including myself) are quite amazed that it is my FIRST car at the age of 34 (a '99 Matiz by the way) but I never really felt a need until now as I have lived overseas for 11 years immediately after graduating from mil col. and public transportation has served me well. Lately, I've felt that Handong can be like a prison in the countryside. Not anymore! I LOVE the freedom of zipping off anywhere at anytime without needing to check the Handong bus schedule!!! Yeehaa!! FREEDOM!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

What a cute little car Andrew. I am so happy for you! Must be really great! It looks a little like the Aveo that Gm makes. Congrats.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Thanks, Char! It really has been such a blessing so far!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Hey Seung-Hoon,
Here's a quote from my bro he used to say to me years ago: "It's not the shirt that makes you look fat-it's the stomache!" ha!ha!
Really though, you look fine. Don't be so self-conscious!
The car is getting plenty of use-thanks again for setting me up with my sweet honey decked up in her cherry-red lipstick, ha!ha!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook