Thursday, December 28, 2006

All good things must come to an end....(unless you're a Christian, of course! :-))

At the end of our last Pronunciation Clinic class (in which students took their final exam), the students returned with a lit cake and sang "The Blessing Song", presented me with a beautiful card signed by all and we had a little party. Of course each class I've taught in the past 11 years of teaching has been precious to me in its own way but there was something extraordinarily precious about this group of young people and the time we shared together this semester that I can explain in no other way but simply "God's grace was rich towards us". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your teaching.
I was so happy during this class.
I'll never forget it:)

See you next semester!
Happy new year~

12:31 AM  
Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Wow! You posted your comment only 36 minutes after I posted our photo, Hyo-Won. That's fast!
I pray that you have a WONDERFUL vacation. God willing, I'll see you in 2007! :-)

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook