Monday, January 01, 2007

Celebrating the NewYear the Korean Christian Way!!!


Kim Gi-Hiung & Prophete Arbouet proudly displaying the "Happy New Year banner" at HGU's University Administration building. The 3 of us attended the HIC "Ringing in the New Year with God service" together which started at 11pm with singing praise to the Lord and prayer which lasted past 1:30am. It was AWESOME to see hundreds of students turning to GOD instead of the BOTTLE on NewYear's Eve!!! We all wrote out our prayer requests for 2007 and then each of the elders/deacons/prayer warriors of the church prayed for each person. I couldn't think of a better way to start the New Year!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL & MAY YOU SEEK CHRIST IN ALL THE CRISIS & BLESSINGS of 2007!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Learning English Can Be Fun said...

Hello:
I like your webpage, Would you add me to your favorite link?
http://learningenglishcanbefun.blogspot.com/
Cindy

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am proud of you my brother. I hope you continue to serve him and you will see the results.

Blaise Arbouet

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook