Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My "cousin" in Corea....

Well, it's about time I posted a pic of my "kind of" cousin, Charity Brown!
(To be more precise, she is my grandmother's niece's husband's niece. Her family name just happens to be Brown as well but there is no blood relation. It's a rather complicated situation, so I will hence forth call her "my cousin".)
I found out that she came to Korea to teach at a language institute IN THE SAME CITY I AM LIVING IN (POHANG) while I was home on vacation this past winter. (What are the chances?!) The funny thing is that we had NEVER met before and the first time I met her was in Pohang a few months ago.
Due to the extra amount of work I have around mid-term time, I decided to stay in Pohang this weekend. I drove into town with Peter Fama and his wife, Johanne, and another colleague, Timothy Hooker. It was great to see Charity as it was only the 2nd time we've met! I especially enjoyed the bible study we had with a great group of people after the service! (We studied Romans Chapter 2)
It was GREAT spending time with a unique group of people in Pohang and worshiping my Lord with different brothers and sisters in Christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook