Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Email Questionnaires...

Normally, I would not fill-in "email question type forms" but this was from my wonderful sister-in-law, Charlene. So, here goes (this one's for you, Char!):
1.WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Andrew Dale Brown
2.WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black
3.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "My Redeemer Lives" from The Heart of Worship: Africa album.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Just ate a chicken burrito from the school cafeteria. Yummy!
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? ABSOLUTELY NOT! "But God turned away and gave them over to the worship of the heavenly bodies." (Acts 7:42)
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I am NOT a crayon and absolutely detest such silly-pyschological-garbage-questions! (A silly world-philosophy-loving-freak would say my response sounds like a "red crayon" no doubt, ha!ha!)
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? It's a beautiful and sunny day here in Pohang, South Korea. (and NOT too hot either!)
8. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Gholam in Iran
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? No...I LOVE her! :-)
10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 32 (but 34 in Korean age!!)
11. FAVORITE DRINK? Cafe-mocha
12. FAVORITE SPORT? jogging
13. HAIR COLOR? brown
14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
15. SIBLINGS? 4 (2 older brothers; David and Mark, my identical twin brother; Adam, and my younger sister, Jenny.)
16. FAVORITE MONTH? I try to enjoy living in whatever month I'm in of course...but if forced, I'd have to say October.
17. FAVORITE FOOD? Not fussy but I really do enjoy fried mando. (Chinese food-"a kind of fried dumpling I guess.)
18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Interpreter. (disappointing)
19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Every day the Lord grants me mercy to live. (Romans 14:5-8, Lamentations 3:22-23)
20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? According to Mom, the "My Buddy" doll for boys.
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
22. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ E-MAIL BACK? sure
25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? those with time on their hands
26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? those without time on their hands
27. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? a small (but comfortable) dorm room in dorm#4 (girls dorm) on campus. Other single males share an apartment with another guy in the guest-houses...couldn't even imagine!
28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This Sunday
29. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? "dust bunnies" and a pile of things I shoved under the bed when I learned suddenly that people were on their way over!
30. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Jesus Christ (Proverbs 18:24)
31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Laminated bible verses for students and then went for a long walk off campus while listening to Isaiah on CD.
32. FAVORITE SMELLS? I don't know why but I love the smell of burning leaves in Autumn.
34. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Finding myself outside the grace and will of God. A big second is that my actions/words might be used as an excuse/justification for a non-Christian from failing to come to know the Lord. (Psalm 69:6)
35. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered & salted
36. FAVORITE CAR? a car is a car is a car
37. FAVORITE FLOWER? Red roses
38. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? home key-ring-1 & office key-ring-3:office, teachers room and photocopy room.
39. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? See answer #19
40. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Had a good friend from Seoul visit me in Pohang.
41. HOW MANY PROVINCES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 5, I think: B.C., New Brunswick, Quebec, P.E.I. and Nova Scotia
42. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3; Canada, Israel and South Korea. (Others were too short to use the word "live")
43. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Let's see, In Canada, Saint John, NB, Bridgewater, N.B., Surrey, B.C., Terrace, B.C., Saint Jean, Quebec, and others I'd have to ask Mom/Dad about. In Israel, Tel-Aviv. In Korea, Masan, Taegu, Bucheon (near Seoul) and now Pohang. That's at least 10!
44. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST? I have NEVER owned a car even though I've had my driver's license for more than 10 years. (never been a need-public transportation is so cheap/convenient in Korea)
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Whiterock, B.C.
46. FAVORITE BAND? lately-Apologetix, which is a Christian parody band. Check them out at www.apologetix.com
47. BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY? Many, many good memories. One of the best that comes to mind is "rafting in the swamps of New Remo" with my brothers and cousins. Felt so "Tom-Sawyer-and-Huckleberry-Finnish".
48. HARDEST THING YOU EVER DID? Basic Officer Training Camp in Chilliwack, BC.
49. ONE THING YOU'RE MOST GRATEFUL FOR? MY SALVATION!!!
50. DREAM OR GOAL? Not really a dream but more of a yet to be realized fact that "the whole earth shall be filled with the knowlege of the glory of the Lord." (Habakkuk 2:14)
51. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? In the center of God's will, regardless of where that might take me. (No safer place to be!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook