Friday, June 24, 2005

Cute Answers from my Students Grammar Practice Final

What did you think when you were younger which you know to be untrue now?
-I thought that my mother knew everything when I was 7 years old.
-I thought I was smart. (Does the student think he is dumb now….don’t know)
-I thought that the North Koreans were monsters.
-I thought my father was Superman.
-When I was younger, I thought I was unhappy.
-I thought if I pray seriously, Santa Claus will give me a present that I want. (Of course, I have some serious doctrinal problems with this case, ha!Ha!)
-I thought that my mother was police because she knew almost everything I did.
-When I was young, I believed Santa Clause existed.
-I thought that I could save the world.
-I thought that teachers knew everything in the world.
-I thought that my father was the strongest man in the world. (2 students answered this one and no, they weren’t sitting next to each other…)
-When I was younger, I thought that I could have been a supermodel.
-I thought that I could do everything that I wanted.
-I thought that dogs could speak.
-I thought I would marry my friend.
-I thought that if I cried at Christmas Eve Santa wouldn’t give me a present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook