Saturday, July 09, 2005

Leave it to the Kids!

Teacher: Cindy, why are you doing your math multiplication On the floor?
Cindy: You told me to do it without using tables.

Teacher: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"
John: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher: No, that's wrong
John: Maybe it s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Sarah: H I J K L M N O!!
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Sarah: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Teacher: George, go to the map and find North America.
George: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class: George!

Teacher: "Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago."
Willie: "Me!''

Teacher: "Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?"
Tommy: "Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are."

Teacher: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."
Ellen: "I is..."
Teacher: "No, Ellen..... Always say, I am."
Ellen: "All right... I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherrytree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
Johnny: "Because George still had the ax in his hand."

Teacher: "Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?"
Sam: "No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook."

Teacher: "Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as yourbrother's. Did you copy his?"
Desmond: "No, teacher, it's the same dog."

Teacher: "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil: "A teacher."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook