Friday, November 25, 2005


Me and some very special guys! I was surprised to see how many of my students (past and present) were in the Men's Accapella club. Some of us got together for a pic after the performance. From left to right, JinHwan; my Freshman Lab student from spring 04, Eun-Sang; a current EGC student, me, Geum Yong; current Pronunciation Clinic student (and captain of Dunamis!), Hiun Chul; another Pron.Clinic student and an unknown (to me anyway! :-)) member of Dunamis. I am still humbled to think that they would think of inviting (& giving free tickets!) to their old teacher!!! Thanks, Geum-Yong. What an AWESOME concert that truly glorified God while entertaining us! :-) It was obvious that you guys put a LOT of work in preparing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great tie Andrew.What nice student's you have had.Its nice to see how much my bro has touched
others lives.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Thanks, I love that tie too! :-)
Believe me when I say that it's more of a case of my students touching my life than me theirs. The best part of Handong is the students!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook