Thursday, April 27, 2006


"A certain blind man sat by the way side begging saying, "Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me",..."What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee?" And he said, "Lord, that I may receive my sight." And Jesus said unto him, "Receive thy sight..." (Luke 18:35-42)
The hands of Jesus reach out to bless us by bringing God's goodness to us...to make us whole by bringing God's power to us...to lift us up by bringing God's strength to us...to draw us close by bringing God's heart to us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Well, hello there!
Good to hear from you!
Happy Belated Easter to you as well! (Although EVERYDAY should be an opportunity to celebrate Easter for those of us who know better, right?!)
Many blessings, Milly!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook