Saturday, May 27, 2006

Special Words from a Very Special Brother

Once again, I want to thank God and the funniest man in Handong. I cannot promise that I will finish your book until the end of this semester but I'll definitely read it during this summer vacation. Like I said before, words cannot express my feelings about how much I'm thankful to you and the Lord for everything and especially for the Bible study. The reason why I wanted to come to your Bible study was because, whether the professor takes excuse or not, I just wanted to tell you guys how much I'm thankful to you. You remember you said believing in Jesus is a big faith? Now I think I know why. Jesus said "if someone slaps you in the face, then put the other side of your face." You know, it's not human logic. If I slap somebody in the face then he'll slap me back right away. that's human logic. People make their own logic to explain this world and believe that what they study can lead them to the Truth and so did I before I went back to church. But it's nothing but human logic, which is subject to God's logic who created human logic. Truly Believing that Jesus died on the cross bleeding for our sins is beyond human logic. And I came to know that, so I cried all the way while watching The Passion Of The Christ feeling how much painful he was being nailed and dying on the cross and being looked down on by the people he created. Now I think of having meditations every morning because I want to make ONE MORE STEP further and luckly, one girl I know from a class wants to give me a book for meditation. What can I do but thank God?! Andy Brown, my teacher, Thank you so much! Have a spiritually wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook