Saturday, September 16, 2006

On Skies, the Ozone, Animals and God

That last photo of the bell-tower and the sky (just below this post) reminded me of the fact that today is "International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer". This is posted on the Canadian Wildlife Federation Wildlife Calendar 2006 on the wall just above my laptop. Then it made me think, "Who cares?!" I have once heard it said that animal and environmental activists would probably be more concerned about the fate of the donkey that carried Christ into Jerusalem on the week of his suffering, death and resurrection then they would be about the suffering Christ who died for their sins. So true. So true. If only people would worry less about the protection of "the heavens" and more about whether they shall make it to heaven! As for me....
"the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook