Sunday, October 22, 2006

Need a Bath or a Foot-washing?


This is only for those who have ALREADY accepted Christ as their personal Savior. Otherwise, you are still in your sins. "I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am (the one I claim to be), you will indeed die in your sins." (Jesus in John 8:24) "A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you are clean..." (John 13:10) We take our "SPIRITUAL BATH " the moment we believe/accept/receive Christ's payment for our sins on the cross. Afterwards, we should continually go to Jesus to have our "FEET CLEANED" in confessing our sins before His throne of grace. "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him..." (Psalm 32:1-2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook