Thursday, June 02, 2005

Handong Chapel - Law Day - June 1, 2005

"Where were the Christian Lawyers?" (Francis Shaffer, 1990)
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30)
No one calls for justice...Justice is driven back...The Lord looked and he was displeased that there was no justice...he was appalled that there was no one to intervene...(Isaiah 59:1-16)
Who-
...will stand up for the helpless, oppressed, victim?
...will help shape human rights law?
...will impact the values of the global business world?
...will be a peacemaker in conflicts great and small?
...will write the laws about human worth, bioengineering?
..will build foundations of moral principles for law?
...will draft the Constitutions for new free nations?
...will contend for integrity and servanthood in the legal profession?
"If not you...WHO?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook