Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Postcard from Eritrea


Dear Andy, Now I am in Eritrea. You might get this letter after coming from Ethiopia. Asmara is quite better than what I expect before I come here. Yesterday I visited Massawa the second biggest city in Eritrea. It was really hot there; the temperature was over 40 degrees Celsius. However in there I can see the Red Sea and swim in the Red Sea. Nowadays I teach Taekwondo to the students in a school here. The children here are so lovely, cute and blessed. I really want to be the real light for them. I only have one more week to teach them. I hope that all of your problems are solved away by Him. I really thanks to you for every helping and teaching. By your teaching, I can write a letter in English like this. I surely convince that He will always be with you all the way in Korea. Thanks again to you!! From your student, SooHo in Eritrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook