Monday, October 03, 2005


Just got this picture sent to me from Jie,a Chinese exchange student, along with this explanation. "I went on a tour to a famous place two days ago. It is called Chang Bai mountain. South Koreans call it Paeg Du mountain, but they can not go there, because it is in north Korea. Something that makes the mountain special is there is a big lake on top of it. I took some pictures. It is said that 1/3 of the lake belongs to China, and 2/3 of it belongs to North Korea.The dimateur is said to be 4.4 kilometers."

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Brown said...

Yes, so heart-warming that the angels in heaven threw a giant party! (Luke 15:10)
There are MANY photos of this mountain out there as this is the place that comes to mind when Koreans mention unification, as I'm sure you are well aware. A real national symbol.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter
view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook